1. Multi-disciplinary care – We take a multi-disciplinary approach to diabetes offering multiple diabetes-related services under one roof: diabetes specialist care, diabetes education, optometry, foot specialist care, pharmacy, research.
2. Integrated Care – Integrated multi-disciplinary care teams working together to deliver coordinated, comprehensive and convenient diabetes care.
3. Proactive Care – Preventive health screenings for eyes and feet to catch issues early and prevent diabetes-related complications.
4. Expert Care – Our specialists are experts in their field and many are world renowned for their contributions in the areas of patient care, education and research.
5. Short wait times (60% lower than the national average) – Urgent patients can be scheduled within a week.
6. Virtual Care – Virtual appointments available with Endocrinologists, Diabetes Educators, Health Coaches and Pharmacists.
7. Digitally-Enabled Care – Leverage digital technology to facilitate appointment bookings, notifications and care interactions.
8. Multiple locations – 13 locations across Canada; can drive to a LMC clinic within 30 min from anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area.
9. Multiple Languages – More than 30 languages spoken by our providers and staff combined.
10. Patient Centric Care – Involve patients as active and equal participants in their care.
11. Patient Empowerment – Empower patients with the tools, knowledge, and skills needed to manage their diabetes and improve their overall health.
12. Personalized Care – Design care plans that meet the patient’s unique needs, goals & lifestyle.
13. Flexible care – Flexible treatment options that can adapt to a patient’s changing needs and goals.
14. Service Excellence – Deliver outstanding care combined with exceptional customer service.
15. Innovative care – Introduce patients to new devices and therapies that will help them manage their diabetes.