1. Type 2 diabetes risk assessment – Help participants understand their own personal risk for type 2 diabetes.
2. Know the risks – Teach participants about all the risks for type 2 diabetes and why it’s important to prevent it.
3. A personal health coach – That participants work with one-on-one for a whole year.
4. A library of education – Access to education modules covering 21 topics related to diabetes prevention.
5. Goal setting – Help participants set health goals around what’s most important to them.
6. Custom meal plan – Give participants a simple meal plan to guide them on adapting how participants eat.
7. Tracking tools – Tools to track their progress toward their health goals.
8. Community – Webinars, so participants can engage with others enrolled in the CDPP and their journey.
9. Motivation – Gift card prize draws to help motivate and encourage their progress.
10. Sustainable changes – Tools to help participants sustain lifestyle changes to reduce their risk of type 2 diabetes for years to come.
Click the button for more information CDPP