Preparing for your Virtual Visit
Before the appointment
Please be available 15 minutes prior to and up to 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Your physician may fall behind in their schedule.
Please NOTE, we may be calling you from a PRIVATE or BLOCKED number; please ensure that your phone service provider allows blocked numbers.
If you have a computer at home, we may be sending you a link for an Ontario Telemedicine videoconference. Our trained staff will coordinate this directly with you at the time of the pre-assessment call.
If you are a patient with diabetes, please upload your meter or device prior to the appointment if you are able to do so.
Please be sure you are in an environment that is:
– Quiet and private (ear phones may help with sound quality)
– Stationary (not driving or in motion)
We ask that you have the following on hand for your virtual appointment:
– Your provincial health care card
– Your medication bottles or an updated medication list
– Your pharmacy name, location and fax number
– For patients with diabetes, please have your blood glucose meter on hand